Tame Impala - It’s Not Meant To Be - Innerspeaker
This song isn’t getting nearly enough love
does posture and the grizzly have any other releases besides busch hymns? i really enjoy this and the only other thing i could find was a split with makeshift shelters that had 3 songs that were already on busch hymns
Just the album and a few demos of songs that were on it. I’m think there’s some new demos in the works; j-nastywhat or piss-khalifa could tell you more on that subject.
Just listen to dickus69 in the meantime.
Yo Shits coming soon. Patience is key
Makeshift Shelter / Posture split is not a real thing.
“I got both of them from local shelters. When I got her in 2006, the staff told me she was a shepherd husky. I go to the dog park, I’m meeting people with shepherd husky mixes, and they look nothing like her. I get in my car, I’m driving, I look in the rearview mirror, I see these eyes and I’m like, I’ve got a wolf in my car. Then, when she was 10-months old, there was a shepherd breeder and trainer in the dog park, and at the end of the lesson, the trainer came up to me and asked, ‘What kind of dog is that?’ And I’m thinking, Shepherd husky. You should know, you are a breeder. She said, ‘That’s a wolf.’”
Thats mildly hilarious
wolf got no chill
Interface: People, Machines, Design Sydney’s Powerhouse Museum
- 2+7 Telephone. Designed by Marcello Nizzoli, made by SAFNAT, Italy, 1958.
- Regency TR-1 pocket-sized radio. Designed by Teague & Petertil, made by Texas Instruments and Industrial Development Engineering Associates (IDEA), USA, 1954.
- The Blickensderfer 6 portable typewriter. Designed by George Canfield Blickendsderfer, USA, 1906.
- The Olivetti Valentine typewriter, designed by Ettore Sottsass and Perry King, made by Olivetti, Italy, 1969.
- Divisumma 18 portable calculator, designed by Mario Bellini, made by Olivetti, Italy, 1973.
- Macintosh Icons. Designed by Susan Kare, made by Apple Computer Inc, USA, 1984.
- IPOD Digital Media Player. Designed by Jonathan Ive, made by Apple Computer Inc, USA, 2001.
“This exhibition examines how design has been applied to information technology products; and about how a handful of companies made complicated technology appealing and easy to use. It is also about the visionaries who started some of the great consumer product companies of the 20th century and how the designers and engineers they hired found a means of imparting their ideals into the products they designed.”
Sketched this a couple weeks ago. Been meaning to make Okami fanart for quite a few years now. So satisfying to finally start!